Thursday, September 13, 2007

Feeling down

I'm feeling down in this moment. It's really hard for me to decide any thing but i cannot stand them now. Maybe I will quit office, why? It's boring, i cannot stand the way they manage, also the structure of them. Day by day, I always see much wrong things... It's not fair, it's not right, it's not logic.. but they are managers so I am not allowed to change, to be creative and distribute. If you have a permission to say, your words will throught from ears to ears. I'm so tired.

2 days ago, my manager was out office so I also didn't do anything except surfing on the internet for 8 hours. It's not myself, I have ever been active and hard-working, but now I seem exhaust enthusiam in my mind. I cannot do any thing more.

I have no degree, i have not completed my degrees of 2 UG. Now, i would like to come back for studying work. I would success, wouldn't I?

3 comments:

Gman.Return said...

Study is the best thing people can do ;))

TheAmateur said...

Studying in school is not the only way to gain knowledge and experience but it seems like your job is not giving you the type of environment that motivates and challenges you to improve yourself.
Maybe you should consider a formal education or a different job.
Good luck and if you don't mind I will be commenting on your English next time.

vyvynguyen said...

Hi theamateur,

Thanks for your comments. Uhm.. i think i will find a chance for course of Hospitality in AUS. From now on, i have to try my best for studying English. It was the bad thing in school.